Why You Need GTS Battery Replacement Services.
The Challenge: There is a worldwide shortage of batteries for your mobile scanners, printers, two-way radios, and other voice and data communications devices.
- Zebra, Honeywell, Motorola, etc., lead times are now as long as 10-12 months.
- Battery prices have increased by up to 50%. Many are now $100 or more.
- Sole Source: Many devices are now encrypted to eliminate competition and force customers to buy only OEM batteries.
This has created a crisis in Retail, Logistics, & Public Safety.
The GTS Solution: A unique Cloud-Based battery supply and control system.
- Used by industry leaders such as FedEx and UPS.
- Keeps mission-critical devices running without interruption.
- Direct replacement, budgeting and reporting for each customer location.
- All batteries, regardless of the manufacturer, are supplied and managed.
- Cuts battery, labor and device service costs.
Fresh replacement batteries are available for all devices including Zebra®, Honeywell®, Motorola®, Panasonic®, Spectralink®, HHP®, and many more.
How GTS Services Solves these Challenges:
- Centralized direct online ordering portal and help desk available for each location.
- A unique “Tag” is placed on each battery, and it is shipped direct to each customer location when needed.
- Each battery is tracked until it is recycled.
- Recommended replacement times and budgets are provided for each battery based on its usage profile.
- Recycling cash credits of up to $2.00 per battery are available for every battery recycled through GTS.
GTS services are compatible with all OEM device service and battery replacement plans
- The costs of powering and maintaining mobile devices are even greater than the initial investment. The lifetime cost of batteries and service are 3X the cost of the device.
- Bad batteries charge up faster than good ones, so workers prefer them.
- Bad batteries must be removed and recycled ASAP!
- One battery failure will result in 45 to 80 minutes of worker downtime.